Chosen has a race event that offers fundraising opportunities for specific projects that benefit orphans and foster children around the world. Click HERE to understand how to use a Chosen event to fundraise for an orphan care or foster care project.
- it a specific project that helps orphans or foster children;
- it will be completed by a 501c3 organization;
- the associated 501c3 organization is able to provide a completed Chosen Application; and
- at least one individual associated with the project is participating in the Chosen Race as a runner or volunteer.
- a Chosen representative will contact you within 7 days of receiving the application; and
- the project for which you are fundraising should be specific, as we are not able to support fundraising for general operating expenses for other 501c3 organizations.
Orphan Care Projects:
Grant determined by total team registrations, financial need, number of children affected, and strength of impact
- TBRI or other trauma informed care training
- Building/expansion needs
- De-instiutionalizing a setting
- Literacy, school books and educational materials
Foster Care Groups:
our primary goal is assisting foster families to meet unexpected financial needs
- Family needs to hire outside attorney
- Matching “grant” fund for home studies
- Additional trauma informed care training for families
- Childcare provision for foster parent training