Online Registration Now Open
|2/1 – 5/31||6/1 – 10/1||10/2 – 11/10||11/11 – 11/14||Packet Pick Registrations||Day of Event Registrations|
|Type||2/1 – 11/17||Information|
|Virtual Half Marathon||$85||Do you want to run Chosen but can’t make it to the New Braunfels race? Run 13.1 miles ANYWHERE in the world between November 1st, 2017 and November 18th, 2017, send us your results and we will send you a finisher medal, tech shirt, & race bib!
*$25 shipping and handling fee applies and will be added at your registration check-out.*
|SleepWalker||$85||Do you want to support Chosen but you’re not a runner? Here’s how! Register to SLEEP IN Entry does not include running bib, shirt or finishers’ award. You don’t run; your registration on race day & support adoptive families and orphans!
*Registration fee is a gift & goes solely to benefit orphans & adoptive families.*
|Kids Fun Run||$15||For ages 3 – 11 years old. The Chosen Kids Fun Run is a 1/3 mile loop on the finish line grounds (not timed). We want to give our younger runners the ability to run for someone else’s victory too.
The Kids Fun Run DOES NOT have packet pickup. However, there will be Race Day check-in from 9:30-10:15AM AM onsite Saturday morning, where they will receive their T-Shirt.
*T-Shirts only guaranteed for those who register BEFORE November 1, 2017*
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING!
- BUSING: HALF MARATHONERS START AND END AT TWO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS. Click HERE to view the Half Marathon Course Map. Halfers will park at the Finish Line and be bused to their beautiful start line. Bus groups will be AUTOMATICALLY assigned upon registration, based on registration date. The later you register, the earlier you bus loading time; VIP’s will be given the latest bus departure time (meaning, you get to show up later!). View the bus loading schedule HERE.
- TO SIMPLIFY YOUR MORNING, AND AVOID BUSING, WE INVITE YOU TO STAY AT THE START! The Summit Resort, the beautiful location for the start of the Prettiest Race in Texas, offers water front cabins, villas, RV spots, and much more. You can stay at the start and sleep in on race morning then walk to the start line. There is special pricing for Chosen runners and families just tell them we sent you! (There is a 2-night minimum). Space is limited, so reserve your stay soon!
- ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE for any reason. We adhere to the standard marathon running industry policy. This policy applies regardless of whether you become injured, have an unexpected business/family emergency, pregnancy, travel issues, etc. There are NO exceptions. Any inquiry regarding this policy will be directed back to this page.
- If you are interested in fundraising for your adoption or an orphan care project, click HERE before registering.
- All finishers of the Chosen Half will receive a finisher’s medal.
- 5K finishers will not receive a medal but top finishers will receive an award.
- iPods and other music players are permitted on the course. However, for your safety and others’, please be aware of your surroundings.
- The following are prohibited from the course: pets, baby joggers/strollers, in-line skates, bicycles, and any other non-official wheeled vehicles, respectively.
- Results will be posted on race day & photos will be available within 48 – 72 hours HERE.
- The race organizers strongly discourage anyone under the age of 12 from participating in this event but it is ultimately up to the parent/guardian. Minors will need a parent’s consent to register (Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the course).
- We cannot accept mail-in registrations. All registrants must register online. We appreciate your understanding.
For an additional $45 runners will enjoy a private & relaxed atmosphere, with food and beverages before and after the race. Another additional perk includes busing - ALL VIP runners will automatically be assigned to our LATEST bus departure; taking them to the Half Marathon start line at the Summit Resort.
VIP perks include:
- Latest Bus Departure leaving Rockin’ R
- Special Bus Loading Lot (steps away from VIP Lounge)
- Onsite parking, just steps from VIP Lounge
- Private indoor waiting area – heated/air conditioned
- Separate, no line bag drop
- VIP Food & Drinks
- Post race trigger point massage
- Post race, private lounging area
- Surprise “Chosen” Giveaway
*VIP spaces are limited & will sell out quickly*